So, you found this page…nice!
Why should you contribute?
Well, most people start with “why you should guest post here”, and I kind of started that way too. But, here’s the thing:
- Traffic: It’s not much at the moment. No huge number of daily unique visitors to throw.
- Exposure: You can expect a decent amount of that since the readers are loyal and keep coming back for more quality (and entertaining) stuff.
- Backlink: If your work deserves it, you’ll get it.
- Author profile: Only if you are a regular contributor (weekly/monthly). Else, you get a contributor introduction with drum rolls and pom poms.
What should you guest post?
Here are the tips:
- Content: Check tags and you’ll know what A Nosh Of Life is mostly about.
- Quality: Entertainment, honesty and clarity of thought is a must for every post. (I feel, now is the right time to tell you that I’m a Grammar Nazi too!)
- Word limit: None for poetry, but for other kinds of contributions it could be anywhere between 500 and 1600 words.
You must know that we do not entertain any kind of promotional backlinks.
How to contribute?
There are two ways:
- For one-off contributions: You will be introduced as a Guest Author. Use the form at the end of this page to pitch your idea.
- For regular contribution as columnists: Your contribution would go out either weekly or on a monthly basis as decided mutually. You will have your own dedicated author profile and dashboard. To get this, pitch your profile – Tell me why should you be a part of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, to be a regular contributor, you should pitch at least four refined content ideas to begin with.
- Charges: None! Yay!!
- Submission process: Do not write a full post. First, pitch your idea or your profile, and then, we’ll together take it further. You can expect a reply within 48 hours of submission.